- Codice EAN:
Celestion - TF1230S 300W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 600W continuous power handling and 97dB sensitivity
- Tough 12" ferrite bass/mid loudspeaker with Kevlar loaded cone
- Optimised magnet assembly delivers impressive power to weight ratio
- 3" high temperature edgewound copper clad aluminium voice coil wound on glass fibre former for enhanced reliability
- Double roll surround provides exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Robust steel chassis for maximum energy transfer
- Ideal drop in replacement for Mackie SRM450 v3/v3
Nominal diameter: 305mm/12in
Power rating(1): 300Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 600W
EIA power rating(3): 450W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 50-4000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Chassis type: Pressed Steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 1.7kg/60oz
Coil material: Edgewound copper clad aluminium
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 8mm/0.31in
Voice coil winding width: 17mm/0.67in
Small Signal Parameters(6)
Le (at 1kHz): 1.05mH
Overall diameter: 317.5mm/12.5in
Overall depth: 137mm/5.43in
Cut-out diameter: 283mm/11.14in
Mounting slot dimensions: 13 x 6.6mm/0.51 x 0.26in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting PCD range: 299mm/11.77in
Unit weight: 4.3kg/9.5lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.