- Codice EAN:
Celestion - TF1230 350W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 12" Bass and mid-range driver providing 94dB sensitivity and 350Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 3" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide for increased reliability
- Kevlar-loaded cone with sealed surround and damping for reduced distortion.
- Double roll surround for greater excursion control
- For use in 2-way or compact 3-way systems
Nominal diameter: 305mm/12in
Power rating(1): 350Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 700W
EIA power rating(3): 500W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 45-3000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 1.4kg/48oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 8mm/0.24in
Voice coil winding width: 17.5mm/0.69in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 1.20mH
Overall diameter: 309mm/12.17in
Overall depth: 140mm/5.5in
Cut-out diameter: 283mm/11.14in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø 7.9/0.31
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 297mm/11.69in
Unit weight: 4.3kg/9.46lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.