- Codice EAN:
Celestion - FTR15-3070C 400W 8ohm - LF Die Cast Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 15" ferrite woofer provides 400Wrms power handling (AES Standard) and 99dB sensitivity
- 3" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- FlexirolTM surround for greater excursion control
- Saturated gap technology for lower harmonic distortion
- Low frequency response, down to 40Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion
Nominal diameter: 381mm/15in
Power rating(1): 400Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 800W
EIA power rating(3): 550W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 40-4000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Chassis type: Cast Aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 2.3kg/81oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Glass fibre
Cone material: Glass loaded paper with weather-resistant impregnation
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 10mm/0.39in
Voice coil winding width: 16mm/0.63in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.59mH
Overall diameter: 385mm/15.16in
Overall depth: 158mm/6.22in
Cut-out diameter: 351mm/13.82in
Mounting slot dimensions: 10mm x 7mm/0.39in x 0.27in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting PCD range: 365-375mm/14.37-14.76in
Unit weight: 6.3kg/13.8lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.