- Codice EAN:
Celestion - FTR08-2011D 200W 8ohm - LF Die Cast Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 8" ferrite magnet driver providing 200Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 93dB sensitivity
- 2" high temperature copper voice coil
- Suitable for line array applications, utilizing a space-efficient octagonal chassis profile
- Optimized flux distribution in magnet assembly provides low harmonic distortion
- "M-Roll" surround provides progressive excursion control, generating a smooth frequency response
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design offers reduced thermal compression
Nominal diameter: 200mm/8in
Power rating(1): 200Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 400W
EIA power rating(3): 350W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 70-6000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 50mm/2in
Chassis type: Cast Aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 8mm/0.31in
Voice coil winding width: 15mm/0.59in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.39mH
Overall diameter: 225mm/8.8in
Overall depth: 102mm/4.0in
Cut-out diameter: 187mm/7.4in
Mounting slot dimensions: 5mm/0.26in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting PCD range: 210mm/8.3in
Unit weight: 3.65kg/8.0lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.