- Codice EAN:
Celestion - CDX1-1447 35W 8ohm - HF Compression Driver - Ferrite
- 1" exit, ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4 inch diameter copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 35Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece polyimide diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimise both magnetic and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems
Power rating(1): 35Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 70W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 1500-20,000Hz
Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct): 2200Hz
Voice coil diameter: 35mm/1.4in
Voice coil material: Copper clad aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Diaphragm material: Polyimide
Surround material: Polyimide
Fitting: Flange (4 x M6 holes on 76mm/3in PCD)
Throat exit: 25mm/1in
H1-9040P , H1-7050 "No Bell"
(1)Tested for two hours on plane wave tube using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m, using typical horn, in 2pi anechoic environment.