- Codice EAN:
Celestion - CDX1-1070 12W 8ohm - HF Compression Driver - Ferrite
- 1" exit lightweight, low-profile ferrite magnet compression driver with 1" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 12Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 106dB sensitivity, 1500Hz - 20kHz frequency range
- Single piece PETP film diaphragm and surround
- Finite element analysis (FEA) used to optimise magnetic, acoustic and electromechanical design
- Ideal for two-way sound reinforcement cabinets
Power rating(1): 12Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 24W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 1500-20,000Hz
Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct): 2200Hz
Voice coil diameter: 25mm/1in
Voice coil material: Copper clad aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Diaphragm material: PETP film
Surround material: PETP film
Fitting: Flange (2xM6 holes on 76mm/3in PCD)
Throat exit: 2.5mm/1in
H1-9040P, H1-7050 "No Bell"
(1)Tested for two hours on plane wave tube using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m, using typical horn, in 2 anechoic environment.